Monday, October 27, 2008

The Zombie Expert

All my years of cinematic splatter and undead carnage are finally beginning to pay off.  My devotion to Romero and Fulci is being noticed. Now, not only am I among the very few who are actually prepared for the inevitable zombie outbreak (and the outbreak is coming, trust me, whether it be caused by voodoo mumbo-jumbo, rage-infected monkeys or alien interference) but other people are starting to recognize my expertise in the field. Yesterday, I, as a credible zombie expert, was interviewed by a reporter from The Sheaf. Sure, it's only a local university newspaper doing a Halloween special but at least the very real and important message of zombie preparedness is starting to be heard by the largely ignorant public. I can only hope that, when the zombie apocalypse does come and the undead begin to feast insatiably on all our juicy, fattened North American flesh, that people, in their darkest hours of horror and despair, will remember my words of wisdom - perhaps, just perhaps, they will save someone's life.  

I'll post a link to the article when it's published.  

UPDATE: Here's the link to the article.  It's on page two.  Enjoy.  And remember... you don't have to outrun the zombies, you just have to outrun your friends.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect!!

Congratulations on the recognition which, in my opinion, is long overdue!!

Brian 'BManRS'

Nevis said...

I see your ego is not contained within the walls of TAG nor the icy walls of Saskatchewan itself.

dcornelius said...

"The icy walls of Saskatchewan"?

Apparently you think we live in the World of Warcraft, or something like that.

Nevis said...

Actually, I imagine that everyone in Saskatchewan lives in igloos.